Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 1 complete - almost

Countdown commencing, day one almost put to bed. Did I do well? Um, not sure. I did a bunch of really healthy stuff and then ate some unhealthy stuff and then saw a photo of myself on Facebook that made me want to cry. So just a normal day, really. One thing I have noticed about life in general is how much bloody STUFF is running around in my head at any given moment. I really have taken on too much - too much work, too much extra stuff (i.e., the dreaded Masters), too much food... too much. Without realising it, I joined a carousel and I don't even know why. I just recognise that there is a part of me that wants to keep moving and busy and that feels things are under control that way. Interesting. Well tomorrow is Day 2, and I am off to the beach which will be great for thinking about all kinds of stuff. And maybe figuring out how to put indentations and paragraphs into these posts. No, you know what, actually Day one kicked ass. And I am deleting that photo from my feed, because I don't need to be discouraged like that. And I finished clearing out a cupboard! night night world xo

No comments:

Post a Comment